TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stewie_Griffin

Stewie_Griffin

[ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin   [ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

[ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin 2888368

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

National Guard Bureau of San Andreas.
Application Format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Info

1) First Name: Kieran

2) Last Name: Hayes

3.) E-Mail Address: kieran@thesixaxis.com

4) Age: 19

5.) Place of Birth (in-game): Vice City Hospital

6.) Current Address (in-game): N/A

7.) Contact Number: 356618

8.) How long have you been a citizen of the State of San Andreas? (level): Level 3

9.) What makes you a Good Candidate for the TG-ARMY?: I am very sensible and I am great at taking responsibility and recieving orders.

10.) Why do you want to be a National Guard Member? Mainly to protect the citizens of Los Santos from the war on terror and drug raids.

10a.) Life Biography (400 words minimum):
I was born in the city of Vice City and was raised on Star Fish Island. At the age of 3 my mother got a divorce, took all the money, the house and left me with my broke father. We couldn’t afford to live in Vice City so we moved to Liberty City and rented a small apartment which always smelt of pee when you went up and stairs and the elevator. We lived on the very top and did so for several years. At the age of 5 I started school and was bullied a lot and called “Poor Kid” and “Skank”, these kids were all the same age as me but picked on me because I was different from the rest of them. The bully continued until I was seven, that was when I fought back. When they approached me they were about to say “Hey look it’s the Poor Kid” but before he said poor I punched him hard in the face and his two followers in the stomach, the leader got up and I saw he lost a tooth and his nose was bleeding heavy. After that things changed, I wasn’t bullied anymore and they were afraid to step within 100 ft of me just in case it won’t be a just a lost tooth and bleeding nose.

Many years passed and soon I was 13, a typical teenager who just wanted to play Video Games and earn money (From a paper round). I played a lot of war games and this was the main thing that got me interested in the Army, but when I moved out of Liberty City at 17 ½ I released it wasn’t all fun and games. I had applied for the Army in Vice City and I did well, I terminated a man who was holding a plane hostage, that was the first person I ever killed and I didn’t feel anything, no shame for what I had done, I don’t know why I didn’t feel anything, most soldiers I met felt really sorry and couldn’t live with it.

At the age of 19 I wanted to go further in the Army so I moved to Los Santos to apply there. As soon as I landed I got a brutal SMS message from my dad saying “I am really sorry but I have to leave this life and son, I have booked you into a hotel for a couple nights and keep checking for a letter I have sent explaining this more”. I didn’t feel much for his death as I never felt anything for the hostage’s life. And so I went to the hotel and two days passed. Checking out I asked if there was any Letters for me and the Receptionist gave a envelope and I sat down in the lobby to read it, it said “I am sorry for everything son, but I couldn’t afford the rent and there for committed suicide” I threw the letter in the trash and went to apply for the Army.

11.) Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?: No

12.) Do you know your way around San Andreas well?: Yes

13.) Are you currently employed?: No

14.) If yes, what is your current occupation?: -

15.) Have you ever been convicted for a crime?: No

16.) Have you ever served time in prison?: No

OOC Info

17.) Gender: Male

18.) Location and Time Zone: England GMT 0

19.) Age: 20

20.) Past Character Names Levels: -

21.) Have you played on the server for at least 24 hours: Almost ((Can do it today))

22.) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Very

References
You must have a reference from a current National Guard Employee Private and Above (This option must be filled in or your application will be denied), insert them here.

Soldier's name: -

Current rank: -

Quotation: -

Legal Documentation

Type /stats in-game, get a picture of it, upload it and put it right here.
[ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin 263ecfb
The Contract
I Stewie Griffin, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a National Guard Member in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the SA-NG to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Member of the National Guard in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and SA-NG.
Back to top Go down
TouR
Admin
TouR

[ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin   [ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm

[ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin 2888368

Dear Mr Stewie Griffin ,

Your application has been received and reviewed thoroughly by The Department of Homeland Security.

After analyzing and reviewing your experience and qualifications,
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED.

In-order for you to progress, we require that you visit our Offices, and await for an interview in the Recruitment Offices. Once you've completed your interview, you will be provided with further information.

Warm Regards and Best of Luck,

Signed
General Nikos Tour
San Andreas National Guard
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] SA Army Application: Stewie_Griffin
Page 1 of 1