TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lefto26

[accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application Empty
PostSubject: [accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application   [accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm

[accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application Eas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Santos Police Department

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information
Some basic information about yourself

First name: Lefto
Last name: Pasatempos
Sex/Gender: Male
Place of Birth/Origin: Thessaloniki/Greece/Europe
Contact Number: 753204

Extended Information
Extended information about yourself, life and residency within San Andreas

E-Mail Address: akyro80@yahoo.com

Employment(current and past): first i was materials smuggler then a street swepper, a taxi driver, a bodyguard. After those i was a policeman and now dont have any job

Current Address: -

Years lived in San Andreas: 10

Have you ever been convicted of a crime(Yes or No)? no

Have you ever served time in prison?(Yes or No): no

Can you communicate effectively in the English language(Yes or No)?: yes

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License(Yes or No)? yes

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization(Yes or No)? yes

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department? because i was a policeman in the past and i really love this job

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed? I hope because i was a corporal in the past

Life Biography(minimum 200 words):
I was very good child and i had many friends. My father was a policeman and from a very little age i wanted to become a cop. I love action, guns and arresting bad guys and criminals. First I was a materials smuggler because of the good money then i worked for a mafia(don't want to tell the name). At first i was thinking that it would be nice because i could use fast cars for free, making a lot of money and i would be more safe. But i really loved this family and helped to be the one....but when my application for the LS pd approved I was so close to my dream.....BECOME A POLICEMAN...... but i was in a family so i stayed until the things were better. Then I started working hard for the LS pd and one day my captain made me Corporal... I think this was the best day of my life! I was working hard but had breaks too. like when I had gone to my house with Pipinis Brakis and Uncle Sam and after that we took our bikes and gone everywhere in the town.
205 words(I think)

((Out of Character information))
((Basic OOC informationation))

Name: Lefteris

Sex/Gender: male

Timezone: gmt+2

Do you have any other accounts (Names and levels)? no

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for? no

How many hours a day do you play?: ]1 at weekdays 3 at weekends

Your past roleplay experience/history: have not

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop? yes I was a Corporal at the same server

Your character's stats (screenshot): https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/94/69/79/sa-mp-10.jpg

Do You Understand and Agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in removal?:
yes i have cooperate with many cops in the past (Captain Michalakis Mousios, Officer Corey Deluxe, Officer Uncle Sam, Officer Nikos Gatzoulis

Applicant: Lefto_Pasatempos
Back to top Go down
TouR
Admin
TouR

[accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application   [accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

[accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application Eas

Dear Lefto Pasatempos,

Your application has been received by the relevant authorities of the Los Santos Police Department.

After analyzing and reviewing your experience and qualifications, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

You are about to embark on a career of public service in which professionalism, perfection and dedication is required on a daily basis. Brace yourself for an exciting but indeed dangerous career as an elite trooper of the Los Santos Police Department. Your place within the Academy has been secured and your training will begin immediately. Please seek out a certified training unit to advance to the Los Santos Police Academy.

Signed,
Director Nikos Tour
Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down

[accepted] Lefto_Pasatempos' application
Page 1 of 1