TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Department Chief Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack_Naimarc

Fire Department Chief Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Fire Department Chief Application   Fire Department Chief Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:20 am

Fire Department Chief Application Lsfmd
Personal Information
[IC part]

Full name:[] Zack_Naimarc

[b]Age:[] 29

[b]Gender:e]Male

[b]Date of birth:[] 4/18/1984

[b]Phone number: [] 704-324-1302

[b]Occupancy :[] Los Santos

[b]Previous Jobs:[] Police,Fire,Ems

[b]Crimes Commited:[] None

[b]Biography (minimum 200 words):[] i have been a firefighter for a long time and i have had many jobs as a police officer but ive always came back to firefighting i had been a police in real life for about 5 years was the first job i had and then i went to firefighting recently and have been doing a excellent job i hope to bring my knowledge to others and better places to teach people to honor firefighters and to help save lives my main reason for joining firefighting i am good at the job and i enjoy it. I have had many previous situations as a firefighter and i have had some places that i couldnt handle i did work for San Jose fire department and Los Angeles Fire Department and had some fires that were un real i have been a firefighter for about 3 years now and i love the job i go out at different times and work at different times so i will make time for roleplaying. The biggest fire i have had to face was 43 stories and i had to lead the way in that was my biggest moment i have ever had in firefighting i would be a good chief to a roleplay game i have the knowledge to teach to roleplay as a real firefighter.

[b]What can you bring to LSFMD?:[] A Realistic firefighting experience for all roleplayers

[b]Personal Information
[OOC part]

[b]Timezone:[] Est. Standard

[b]Any IRL Experience?:[Yes] Yes

[b]What can you bring to LSFMD:[] I can bring a very realistic roleplay for roleplay firefighting experience

[b]Oath: YOUR ANSWER HERE

Be it pledged as an Emergency Medical Technician, I, []Zack_Naimarc[] will honor the physical and judicial laws of God and man. I, Zack_Naimarc will follow that regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of patients and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, nor shall I suggest any such counsel. Into whatever homes I enter, I will go into them for the benefit of only the sick and injured, never revealing what I see or hear in the lives of men unless required by law.

I, Zack_Naimarc[] shall also share my medical knowledge with those who may benefit from what I have learned. I will serve unselfishly and continuously in order to help make a better world for all mankind. While I continue to keep this oath unviolated, may it be granted to me to enjoy life, and the practice of the art, respected by all men, in all times.

Should I, [b]Zack_Naimarc
trespass or violate this oath, may the reverse be my lot. So help me God!

I, Zack_Naimarc[] have read and FULLY understand the Handbook.

I, [b]Zack_Naimarc[Zack_Naimarc] have read and FULLY understand LSFMD rules, in case i break any of them, I will accept the punishment.

[b]Signature:

Zack_Naimarc[]
[b]......................

Last edited by Zack_Naimarc on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
TouR
Admin
TouR

Fire Department Chief Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Department Chief Application   Fire Department Chief Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Fire Department Chief Application Lsfmd

Dear Zack Naimarc,

It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Thank you for taking the time to write an application, and thank you for applying to the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department.
We are looking forward to your recruitment and working with you.

Signed,
Admin lvl 5 Nikos_Tour
LSFM Department
Back to top Go down

Fire Department Chief Application
Page 1 of 1