TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haruki's Army Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruki2828

Haruki's Army Application Empty
PostSubject: Haruki's Army Application   Haruki's Army Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 pm

[img]Haruki's Army Application 28883611[/img]

1) First Name: Haruki

2) Last Name: Akita

3.) E-Mail Address: Harukii.jn@hotmail.com

4) Age: 17

5.) Place of Birth (in-game): Los Santos Hospital

6.) Current Address (in-game): No home

7.) Contact Number: 833799

8.) How long have you been a citizen of the State of San Andreas? (level): Level 1 More Experince in other servers!

9.) What makes you a Good Candidate for the TG-ARMY?: I Take orders Corecct and dont screw up i Want to fight Crime

10.) Why do you want to be a National Guard Member? Protect the City from Gangs Drugs and more stuff

10a.) Life Biography (400 words minimum): I was born in Los santos hospital and my dad and mom was not nice they took me to school which was good but i got Robbed when i got to school and got hitten as girl it wasnt nice when i came home i got beaten up beacuze i didnt do so well in school i got throwed out as 10 years Old

As i walk the street a Car came by and it and asked if i was home Less i said yes and he picked me up we arrived at his home he had Good money i playe much then i got intressted by army
i played alot of War games then i growed up and got a job Pizza Girl selled much pizza i didnt get well money beacuse it wasnt much good jobs there i lived i tryed to join army but i couldnt beacuse i was a girl they deny me!

11.) Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?: No

12.) Do you know your way around San Andreas well?: Yes

13.) Are you currently employed?: No

14.) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

15.) Have you ever been convicted for a crime?: No

16.) Have you ever served time in prison?: No

OOC Info

17.) Gender: Female

18.) Location and Time Zone: 01.00

19.) Age:17

20.) Past Character Names + Levels:

21.) Have you played on the server for at least 24 hours: Yes

22.) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: yes

References
You must have a reference from a current National Guard Employee Private and Above (This option must be filled in or your application will be denied), insert them here.

Soldier's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

Legal Documentation

Type /stats in-game, get a picture of it, upload it and put it right here.

The Contract

I [Your Name Here], hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a National Guard Member in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the SA-NG to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Member of the National Guard in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and SA-NG.

[center]Haruki's Army Application 2888368

Back to top Go down

Haruki's Army Application
Page 1 of 1