TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maycore

Maycore

[ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication   [ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 pm

[ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication Eas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Santos Police Department

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information
Some basic information about yourself

First name: Corey
Last name: Deluxe
Sex/Gender: Male
Place of Birth/Origin: Europe
Contact Number: 676843

Extended Information
Extended information about yourself, life and residency within San Andreas

E-Mail Address: Corey.D@LS.com

Employment(current and past): When i was 20 years old i started at the LSPD School, i was studing there in 3 and a half year. And now im ready to Apply to the LSPD.

Current Address: 9928-Purpstreet 23

Years lived in San Andreas: 6 years (( well before the *Restart* i was Rank 6

Have you ever been convicted of a crime(Yes or No)? No

Have you ever served time in prison?(Yes or No): No

Can you communicate effectively in the English language(Yes or No)?: Yes

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License(Yes or No)? Yes (( Before update i had ))

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization(Yes or No)? No

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department? Well becouse i want to help the city, getting rid of all the criminals. And when i was younger i've always wanted to investigate the crimes. And i think im very good to do the job.

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed? I actually dont know.. well i think my english is great, and i will work day and nigh, You know.. Do the work. And i know the way around in San andreas. (( And i will RP to the max ))

Life Biography(minimum 200 words):
1985 The year i was born.. I borned in Los santos, at the *All saints-Hostpital* I've always been Healthy and a strong person.. my family isnt that big.. My Mom (Susan Deluxe) My dad (John Deluxe) And my good little brother (Jim Deluxe) We had a nice house at the Beach of Los santos.. we even had our own swimming pool, my dad was a "Swimming" Coach.. He wanted me and my brother to be the best of the best.. He said we where the best, Well i didnt like to Swim... i was intested in Laws... Swat. Fbi.. etc My mom, is a nurse at the Center Hostpital.. In las santos... Well, my family was/is awesome! 1990.. Something changed, my little brother didnt want to talk with me anymore, i was speaking about all theese Laws.. And, he didnt like to hear about it' One day i was at his room.. i was joking with him.. Playing. "Detective" Actually i found something.. 4 Grams of Weed.. Green- Fresh weed.. And me.. there never thought my brother would get in that stuff, but he did.. i didnt take the weed, i did say it to my Mom.. Not my dad, he was always guarding my brother, well my mom called the police.. and i clearly remember what she said.. *Hello is this the Los santos police department? i got a son here, and he says he found some weed at his brothers room* Well, i know it sounds stupid.. i liked my brother, but when she told the officer that i found it, i was happy.. i was feeling like an officer my self, Well the officer and one more officer came to our house, they spoke with my mom.. and then she showed them the Weed.. Well, my brother wasnt home' so they said to my mom that she needed to give them a call when Jim came home... One of the officer's came to me, and said thanks.. i was proud, he even gave me a "Police-Pen" yea, i still got the pen... Ill never lose it.

((Out of Character information))
((Basic OOC informationation))

Name: Mathias

Sex/Gender: Male

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you have any other accounts (Names and levels)? No

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for? No

How many hours a day do you play?: 6-8 Hours

Your past roleplay experience/history: Well, I was patrolling and i saw a guy speeding.. i pulled him over and asked him to get in my car, And YAY! he did so (y) and i drived to the LSPD Garage' there we Rpled.. /me Takes out his Database-PC /do Searches for [Name] Etc..

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop? Yes also i've been cop on other servers to.. Awhile ago

Your character's stats (screenshot): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img714/1307/unavngivetr.png

Do You Understand and Agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in removal?:
Yes

Applicant: Corey Deluxe
Back to top Go down
TouR
Admin
TouR

[ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication   [ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:14 pm

[ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication Eas

Dear Mr Correy,

Your application has been received by the relevant authorities of the Los Santos Police Department.

After analyzing and reviewing your experience and qualifications, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

You are about to embark on a career of public service in which professionalism, perfection and dedication is required on a daily basis. Brace yourself for an exciting but indeed dangerous career as an elite trooper of the Los Santos Police Department. Your place within the Academy has been secured and your training will begin immediately. Please seek out a certified training unit to advance to the Los Santos Police Academy.

Signed,
Chief Nikos Tour
Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Corey_Deluxe's LSPD Aplication
Page 1 of 1