TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleSam

UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD Empty
PostSubject: UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD   UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:48 pm

UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD Eas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Santos Police Department

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information
Some basic information about yourself

First name: Sammuel{Sam}
Last name: Mousios
Sex/Gender: Male
Place of Birth/Origin: Edessa-Greece
Contact Number: 198482

Extended Information
Extended information about yourself, life and residency within San Andreas

E-Mail Address: tryfonm@hotmail.com

Employment(current and past): LSPD-Officer{past}no employment{current}

Current Address: Hrwonpolutexniou 10

Years lived in San Andreas: 10 years

Have you ever been convicted of a crime(Yes or No)? No

Have you ever served time in prison?(Yes or No): No

Can you communicate effectively in the English language(Yes or No)?: Yes

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License(Yes or No)? Yes

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization(Yes or No)? No

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department? I want to cleaan the city from the criminals and help all the citysaints

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed? I cant be really sure,but I think a Have some chances because I have a past in LSPD

Life Biography(minimum 200 words):
I was born in 1997 in LSGH{Los Santos Genral Hospital}I was a very naughty child.I couldnt sit In peace for one second.We are a small fammily.MY parents and my brother.We all are prety close to each other.At 19 I got my first job as a Police Officer ''helper''.This job is very deficuld-and well paid too-I help Officers with arrests and many other jobs.I got my first ''real'' job at 21.I say real because I was the job I realy wanted to get.As a cop.I helped citysaints and arrest criminals It was great.Its a small story,I mean my life,but It has many many stories inside it.I have lived many sitsuations,like operations I have made my self to arrest some criminals.One time i had to shoot someone,It was very very bad.From that time Its my against.NEVER use guns.nly at the worst time I will.As I said it isnt a big live but Its interesting.I lost my job at 27.I quited because my partner died.Now I wont to come in again and take revenge for my partner and clean the roads from alla the criminals.

((Out of Character information))
((Basic OOC informationation))

Name: Tryfon

Sex/Gender: Male

Timezone: GTM+2

Do you have any other accounts (Names and levels)? No

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for? I was banned only one time without anywarning because the man who banned me whated to have fun

How many hours a day do you play?: 5-7

Your past roleplay experience/history: Yes I have

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop? Yes I have,one day I was preparing myself for the next operation and I saw a man running fast.I ran into my car and chase him.I stopped him and drag him to my car.He didnt resisted.I went him to the police garage and chacked his history.I chacked all about him and I gave him a ticket.

Your character's stats (screenshot): I have a problem and I cant fill that question in I am sorry.

Do You Understand and Agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in removal?:
Yes I totaly Do

Applicant: Uncle_Sam
Back to top Go down
michalakis

michalakis

UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD Empty
PostSubject: Re: UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD   UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 pm

~!PENDING!~

LSPD leader Michalakis!
Back to top Go down

UncleSam's Appilication for LSPD
Page 1 of 1