TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carlos Solado Application LSPD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlos

Carlos Solado Application LSPD Empty
PostSubject: Carlos Solado Application LSPD   Carlos Solado Application LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Carlos Solado Application LSPD Eas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Santos Police Department

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information
Some basic information about yourself

First name: Carlos
Last name: Solado
Sex/Gender: Male
Place of Birth/Origin: Mexico
Contact Number: 238016

Extended Information
Extended information about yourself, life and residency within San Andreas

E-Mail Address: iakovos91@hotmail.com

Employment(current and past): i working as mechanic

Current Address: i dont have

Years lived in San Andreas: 2

Have you ever been convicted of a crime(Yes or No)? No

Have you ever served time in prison?(Yes or No): No

Can you communicate effectively in the English language(Yes or No)?: Yes

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License(Yes or No)? No i only have driving license

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization(Yes or No)? No

Why do you wish to join the Los Santos Police Department? My father it was a police officer and i want to follow his steps .I want to help civilians live in peace.and I want to take the Crime down to its knees.

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed? Well i dont know...i love this job and i will work very hard to take down the crime in this city

Life Biography(minimum 200 words):
My name is Carlos Solado,I was born in Mexico in 1990 in a small town but i grew up in Los Santos, Idlewood. When I was 5 years old, my father was working as a police officer, and he show'd me some things in his job, and so on. When I was about 13 years old, my father took me to his job, my father was already a Sergeant by then. It just inspiered me so much, he showed me his office, he showed me his uniform, his desk, everything. It was really awesome. So, I started watching police movies, and I got even more inspiered. I started watching documentaries about police officers doing pull overs and how to do a pull over. I looked at police reality tv-shows, and so on.
As I did that work, my father took me to shooting ranges where I got a Colt 45 to shoot with. It was really nice, and I went there once a week, every Saturday. As I went there, I got more and more experience, and learned more and more about how to use it. I started learning how to reload my gun faster. I took two mags and fulled them with 16 bullets. I started firing at the paper people with my first mag, and as soon as it was out, I clicked the button at the side of the gun, to make the mag fall out, and I grabbed the second mag from the table, and pushed it in the gun, and loaded it once again. And then, started firing again. I did this every week, and got more experience.

At the age of 16, we got to choose a job we would work with for a month. We could choose anything from Waiter to be a police cadet, and work in the offices, we could also go on patrol if we get permission. My father told me to go to the police immediately. And so I did. I got a one week quick learning and I got 3 weeks left to work in the offices. 2 weeks later, it was pretty funny and all, but after 2 weeks, a Sergeant came up to me and asked me if i'd like to go on patrol with him. Of course I said yes. I got to go and see how it is. I did pull overs with him, and I had a gun, nightstick, radio, armor vest, pepperspray and so on. I actually got to go on patrol for a whole week, with different Officers. And now, here in Los Santos, I want to join the PD, so I can see how it is here too. And at the age of 20 I went to the police academy in Texas. After the academy, i was working a while a with all this, learned how to use a gun and how to use a semi automatic weapon. They thought me how to drive, driving was a bit hard, you have to know a lot, but I learned that very quickly. I almost accomplished the driving test the FBI has, examply one where you have to be able to make a turn without braking, which means to not hit the gas in a turn or not hit the brakes, just simply turn how you can. Then, I got to go and do some shooting practice. I got a 9mm handgun which the police in Texas uses, we got a lot of practice. We later on had a little competition, in who can shoot as many paper people as possible. I came second, so yeah, I got a lot of shooting experience.
We also had our MP5 practices, where we also started shooting those paper people. We also had a competition on that one, and I came 5th, so I am not actually so good in using it, but not so bad.
Then, I got to go in the federal police training. The undercover unit in the PD. They thought us how to use a shotgun, and I can use it properly, no problems. We got to learn how to spy on someone, they thought us about how to actually take pictures of someone without being seen. Then, at the rear end, when we were done with the academy, but we could take something to learn such as some SWAT work or undercover work, more undercover work. We could to this for another 4 weeks. Since i felt I had gotten the training I need in the undercover work, I decided to try out the SWAT.
They thought us how to do raids, as we got in a house, we were supposed to shoot down all paper people, but some were civilians and who shot a civilian would make the whole SWAT team do the raid once again. Our team had to do it 3 times, since some guys shot down civilians twice. We also got to learn how to use the M4, I wasn't the best, but not even the worst.
After that, I started doing foot patrol with my friend. We did a lot of good work. Later on, after 2 months, we got to start patrolling, without permission from a higher rank. This just inspiered me even more, me and my partner did a lot of good work, we got many criminals arrested, and I got promoted. As I got promoted, a month later, I thought about moving to my mother and father in Los Santos. A week later, I heard they left off to Saudi-Arabia, to live their lives out as a Muslim. Yes, I am a Muslim. So, I thought about replacing my father after him doing such a wonderful job in Los Santos, as a police officer. So, I decided to move to Los Santos again. It was a long time ago I was here, so I started going around, trying to find a nice job. As I found one, I didnt like it. But my goal here was to continue my father's work he did when he was living here in Los Santos. And now, I am applying to get a chance here, in Los Santos, to continue my career as a police officer in Los Santos.

((Out of Character information))
((Basic OOC informationation))

Name: Iakobos

Sex/Gender: Male

Timezone: GMT +02:00

Do you have any other accounts (Names and levels)? No

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for? No

How many hours a day do you play?: 3

Your past roleplay experience/history: When i was undercover cop i was searching for someone,it was Mafia leader and i find him Rp'ing some clues,ask gang members(i buy them) etc

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop? Yes but as undercover cop

Your character's stats (screenshot):
Carlos Solado Application LSPD Sanandreaspoliceofficer

Do You Understand and Agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in removal?:
Yes

Applicant: Carlos Solado
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: Carlos Solado Application LSPD   Carlos Solado Application LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 pm

(( First of all you did a Crime.. Today, So you are lieing.. You did Steal my Car etc and you Logged to Avoid Arrest.. Second You didnt Write that Bio.. I am 100% Sure.. I was Speaking with you.. and your english isnt perfect.. Well i belive he Copied The bio.. Soz ))
Back to top Go down
Stewie_Griffin

Stewie_Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Solado Application LSPD   Carlos Solado Application LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 pm

((To be honest I think he copied aswell as his grammar changes alot after the bio for example before he wrote the bio his I's were not upper case so they were: i's, and all through the bio they were upper case and shortly after the bio he went back to lower case I's. This is just my opinion.
I dont even know if I should be posting in here.))
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: Carlos Solado Application LSPD   Carlos Solado Application LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:08 pm

(( Agree, Well i think its Fine that you post in here (: ))
Back to top Go down
Carlos

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Solado Application LSPD   Carlos Solado Application LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:08 pm

First about the car i have steal from Maycore and i logged to avoid arrest well i have told you IG i was crashed...i have tell it and to Nikos_Tour if you believe me or not i dont care...About C/P stewie no i dont have steal it from other this story its just i m not good in stories...but what ever...if you dont want me to be a cop say a admin to denied it
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: Carlos Solado Application LSPD   Carlos Solado Application LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Dude, i wasnt ment to Be mean.. but it just looked like an.. Avoid to arrest.. You where running and when i came Close you logged.. w/e.. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Solado Application LSPD   Carlos Solado Application LSPD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlos Solado Application LSPD
Page 1 of 1