TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FBI application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DIONIS

DIONIS

FBI application Empty
PostSubject: FBI application   FBI application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:16 pm

FBI application Fbix

Personal Information
Some basic information about yourself

Full name: Dionis_Teslenko
Date of birth: 13.07.1984
Place of origin: Las Venturas
Nationality: Russian
Phone number: 359017
Adress: --
Total years in San Andreas: about 3

Extended Information
Extended information about yourself, life and residency within San Andreas

Biography (Minimum 300 words): I was born in Las Venturas.My mother was whore, my father was somebody like Fidel Castro, i dont know who is he and where he lives.My mother left me when i was 3 month old. So , somebody found me and sent me to boarding school.Last my words said chief of that school and my mother that i found after 15 years. My life in that school was very bad , because i was different from all. When all played with each other , i was looking to sky. When all were sleeping , i was looking to sky. When all could go to big land( we called all area that is not school)most of children went to cinema , small cafes and to places that could have fun. I went to museums, spent time in bar (that i bought my own bar)and i always wanted to visit city's jail. I was interested of robbers , kidnappers or other criminals. Nobody could understand me. But i tried to explain them that i want to know how criminals do their bad business. I searched in museums on these theme that i could found , but nothing interesting.So i gave a promise to myself to know how they do it and to choose 1 of the sides : dark , white or neutral. If i like their business i should choose dark side. Side of criminal. If i dont like that way and want to stop people that re in that way i should choose white side. Side of police. If i want to be nobody ( criminal or police ) i should choose neutral side , side of civilians. I want to join white side. I want to be prat of police and to stop professional criminals. Now, I m living in Los Santos. I cant live in Las Venturas because it's place of my bad memories.

Why do you wish to join the Federal Bureau of Investigations? What to stop criminals and know criminal from my work.

What would make you a good Intern of the Federal Bureau of Investigations? I m clever and I know what criminals can do in some cituations.

What skills do you posses that would be a + for you to get in to the Federal Bureau of Investigations? I know where criminals can be , i like to shoot little

What division would you like to join in the Federal Bureau of Investigations? I can be guy that goes on a scene of crime

Why would you like to join that division? -

Are you currently employed by a law enforcement organization? no

If yes, what organization, how long, what rank are you and who is the employer(s)? -

Have you ever been affiliated with an illegal organization or a gang? no

Provide us with your profile here ((/stats IG)): sorry, I have problem with coping of it

Provide us with your licenses proof here ((/licenses IG)): cant do it

((Out of Character information))
((Basic OOC informationation))

Name: Denis
Sex: m
Timezone: GMT +5
Hours online per day: I do not consider
List all of your old names on TG-RP: DIONIS_rus

Recommendations from the F.B.I.

Name: --

Recommendations from the LSPD

Name: Lefto_Pasatempos
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

FBI application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBI application   FBI application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm

edited
Back to top Go down

FBI application
Page 1 of 1