TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soap MacTavish's NG application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlaYeR

SlaYeR

Soap MacTavish's NG application. Empty
PostSubject: Soap MacTavish's NG application.   Soap MacTavish's NG application. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:11 am

Soap MacTavish's NG application. 2888368

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

National Guard Bureau of San Andreas.
Application Format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Info

1) First Name: Soap

2) Last Name: MacTavish

3.) E-Mail Address: niggaiscomingforyou@email.com

4) Age: 19

5.) Place of Birth (in-game): Los Santos, All saints Hospital.

6.) Current Address (in-game): Glen Park 26.

7.) Contact Number: YOUR ANSWER HERE

8.) How long have you been a citizen of the State of San Andreas? (level): 1 year.

9.) What makes you a Good Candidate for the TG-ARMY?:The fact that I have years of experience in this field and because I am a great shooter I believe that my working for you will be benificial to both of us.
Sometimes in an Interview you have to be a bit bold, not saucy, but bold because Employers are looking for leaders to mould into management positions should the employee stay with them long enough to be promoted. It all depends on you.

[b]10.) Why do you want to be a National Guard Member?
life style,pride and honour,a nice salary package,direct service to the nation,adventurous life,risk.......these complete package u will not get anywhere.....

10a.) Life Biography (400 words minimum): I was born on a rainy night, in 1990, the 3rd of November. I was raised by an abusive, alcoholic and drug addict father called Phil. He worked as a janitor at some poor Primary School in Los Santos. All his money, that wasn’t much, was wasted on cocaine for himself. We never had money to eat any kind of food, we even didn't have money to order some pizzas from pizza stack, and my father was always sniffing cocaine lying at his bed. He neglected me completely… I had to try to survive on my own, on the streets. I was 7 years old when I left school and started begging for money on the streets, cleaning fast food restaurants, and some other horrible jobs, because when I asked my father for money, he said that his money had turned into some magical white powder that was the reason of his life… I didn’t understand that since I was 13…
At my 14 years old birthday, my father’s presents were some cocaine bags, and since that day, my life was a disaster, because I took my father as my model to follow. Begging on the streets and cleaning some fast food restaurants wasn’t so profitable now to afford cocaine, so I tried searching some profitable job, and that was the moment I found Luke, an illegal arms dealer. He taught me everything about weapons. I escaped from my house and I started living with Luke. For two years long I did a lot of businesses with Luke, selling guns to lots of people, until one fatidic day that he made a bad business decision selling some top quality guns to a Downtown gang, where he got gunned down by his customers. When I heard about what happened to Luke, I decided to take revenge against these guys, so I made another Gun sale to this gang.
We were planning to meet in a storehouse near Santa Maria Beach, but they suddenly changed the place to one of the warehouse of their own in Commerce, so I packed my goods and I headed to the meeting place.
When I faced them, I told them that the guy that they killed was my mentor, and that responded by aiming a gun at me and saying, “We Got free guns”, and I thought “I made a mistake in coming here, I can’t take these guys, I am dead…”. Just before they could pull the trigger, some police team appeared, took those guys down, and saved my life, there was a secret agent infiltrated in the gang. I realized that what I did was awfully wrong, I almost ruined my life, but I wanted to become a Police officer.
Eventually, i got accepted in LSPD. I learnt lots of thin
gs there, like team-work, how to shoot with different guns, how to hide in lots of places, how to manage all types of explosives, above all things.
One day, while i was patrolling near Grove Street, i listened a man shouting. I sneaked into the scene, and saw two police officers hitting a man. I listened the man saying " Why are you hitting me? " And the cops saying " Because we need some money, hand it over ". I felt that my life was falling apart...
After that, i left LSPD and never thouht of coming back there again. Not so long time ago, i saw on the news that a huge ammount of prisoners were escaping from DeMorgan, and they are heading to Los Santos. Suddenly, a man that was wearing prisoner clothes broke my window, and shouted to me " Get out of the house " pointing with a gun at my head. I was paralized, but seconds later, an NG appeared at the scene, knocking that guy and cuffing him. I was astonished.
Now, i would like to stop this prisoners to escape from DeMorgan and hurt innocent people.
That's why i am here.

11.) Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?: No.

12.) Do you know your way around San Andreas well?: Yes, very well.

13.) Are you currently employed?: No.

14.) If yes, what is your current occupation?: No- one.

15.) Have you ever been convicted for a crime?: No.

16.) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

OOC Info

17.) Gender: Male.

18.) Location and Time Zone: Greece. GMT -2.

19.) Age: 17.

20.) Past Character Names + Levels: Nothing.

21.) Have you played on the server for at least 24 hours: No i didn't but i will.

22.) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yeah.

References
You must have a reference from a current National Guard Employee Private and Above (This option must be filled in or your application will be denied), insert them here.

Soldier's name: I never met a soldier.

Current rank: YOUR ANSWER HERE

Quotation: YOUR ANSWER HERE

Legal Documentation

Type /stats in-game, get a picture of it, upload it and put it right here. (( My f8 Button isn't working, sorry. ))

The Contract

I Soap MacTavish, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a National Guard Member in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the SA-NG to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Member of the National Guard in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and SA-NG.
Back to top Go down

Soap MacTavish's NG application.
Page 1 of 1