TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Empty
PostSubject: FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas   FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:43 pm

FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Fbix10
Personal Information
Some basic information about yourself

Full name: Nikos_Mokas
Date of birth: 06/09/1978
Place of orgin: San Fiero
Nationality: British
Phone number: 923725
Adress: N/A
Total years in San Andreas: 4 3/4

Extended Information
Extended information about yourself, life and residency within San Andreas

Biography (Minimum 300 words): When i was 26 years old i was live in San Fiero and i work at SFPD. But my after 1 mounth i catch my wife with my best friend on the bed and do SEX. This "hurt'' me in my hard! Then i moved to my mam at Los Santos and i continued my at LSPD. When i just be 30 years old my old wife come back and find me, after the party of my birthday. See ask me nutrition... i felt to bad this time. Then i say her to speak with my lawer. The other day a guy come to my house and say me some information for my old wife that she sells drugs. When he say that i punch him to his face because o thought that he kidding with me, but he say the truth! When she came back with her lawer she forgot her coat... I search it and i found 3 gram of weed and a list of names and adresses of many people! When i show that to my general he take 15 mans and me and we arrest the illegal people and my old wife.. After a long time spent to spy my courses recently and now I do Such applications for the FBI

Why do you wish to join the Federal Bureau of Investigations? To close all the illegal shits in the jail!

What would make you a good Intern of the Federal Bureau of Investigations? I like patience AND I have eagle vision

What skills do you posses that would be a for you to get in to the Federal Bureau of Investigations? Patient and very good at spying

What division would you like to join in the Federal Bureau of Investigations? The one you think I'm best for, preferably one that lets me drive around and get out of the office.

Why would you like to join that division? -

Are you currently employed by a law enforcement organization? NO

If yes, what organization, how long, what rank are you and who is the employer(s)? -

Past law enforcement experience(s) [NOTE: Leave blank if none]: YES

Have you ever been affiliated with an illegal organization or a gang? YES

Provide us with your profile here ((/stats IG)): FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Iiiii_10

Provide us with your licenses proof here ((/licenses IG)): FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Sdf10

((Out of Character information))
((Basic OOC informationation))

Name: Nikos Mokas
Sex: Male
Timezone:GMT 0
Hours online per day:7-8
List all of your old names on TG-RP: Pro_Gamer

Recommendations from the F.B.I.

Name: Nikos_Tour

Name: Gary_Sanderson

Name:

Recommendations from the LSPD

Name: Leftos_Pasatempos

Name:Corey_Deluxe

Name: Michalakis_Mousios

Recommendations from the Army

Name: Stewie_Griffin

NOTES: ARxiGOS TON Wiggin Village tha ginei o Manos_Manousakis
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

PostSubject: Re: FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas   FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Well first of all i would like to say that Nikos Mokas is a really good Person and he deserves any good in his life.

But Nikos , as i reminded you i have some Exams now so can u please delay ur applications for after June 15th?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tg-rp.com
Lefto26

PostSubject: Re: FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas   FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Have you really asked these members? (Sergeant, Captain/Chief...) Anyway I would be really happy to work with you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas   FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FBI Application: Nikos_Mokas
Page 1 of 1