TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack_Naimarc

How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods Empty
PostSubject: How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods   How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 am

this will increase realism of roleplay you may choose any siren of your liking

Installation of ELM
1. To install the Emergency Lighting mod there are a few steps and sites to go to
Sites: www.gtapolicemods.com www.gamecopyworld.com www.cleo.sannybuilder.com
How to install this first go to Cleo.Sannybuilder.com and click the installer this will put something in your Folder called cleo keep ur directory up
Second go to gtapolicemods make a free account and go to downloads misc downloads and find ELM 8.0 and download that the folders to pop up will be 3 im preeety sure for the first one called Cleo take the folder and file out and put it in the Cleo folder in ur directory Second take the folder below Cleo and put those in ur Main Directory make sure to back up the vorbis files Next go to Text take the american.gxt out and replace it in the text folder
Your Last Step is to go to gamecopyworld type in GTA San Andreas and click on the Crash fix patch download Both of these in the dowloads the Hoodlum requires u replace ur gtasa thats not a problem just do it the second one has the patch fx take that and put it in ur directory after replacing ur gta sa open the PATCHFX and Click Crack It! now go into sa-mp and have fun with the ELM
Controls: F12 Activates the lights F11 Menu F10 Turns Lights Off

How to install Sirens

This is very simple and requires only one website and 2 folders first go on ur desktop and make 2 folders one called GTASAA for the audio tool and another called GTA Sounds now go to www.gtapolicemods.com log in if u have a account make one go to the misc in downloads and find Pingu Smart Siren v3 this has all the files needed and is the best siren i ever heard download that when it comes up there iwll be two folders go to the Audio Tool one and keep the archive up take all the files from audio tool and place it in ur previous folder made called GTASAA put it in those now go back to the siren archive and go to sounds put that in ur GTA Sounds folders go into GTASAA and open the Frontend Gui put in ur directory to the main folder for gta sa it will pop up once opened you should see to the left of ur screen scroll down and hit GENRL this opens that go scroll down to Bank_068 and open it go to actions and hit replace go to the gta sounds folder and put both files on the one replaced not at the same time one at a time once replaced both of them hit the play button to make sure they are replaced and go to file and hit save then you should now have sirens in uru game

I hope this has Helped all of you to make your game realistic

Thanks go to Cleo and gtapolicemods for making great modding sirens and elm
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods   How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 am

haha nice guide bro..
I got the Light already, a MUST have if you are Cop/paramedic Very Happy

i'll try out the Sirens. (y)
Back to top Go down
Zack_Naimarc

PostSubject: Re: How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods   How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

they should work lol they did for me
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods   How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Lol i cant find them at the Gtapolicemods thing ^-^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Lefto26

PostSubject: Re: How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods   How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:21 pm

lol in the first mod what should I download????? Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods   How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Install Sirens and emergency light mods
Page 1 of 1