TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buyable Gas/Petrol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

Buyable Gas/Petrol Empty
PostSubject: Buyable Gas/Petrol   Buyable Gas/Petrol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Well we all know that we need to refill our cars(Rented or Not).And seems that you might sometimes be far from the Gas Stations to fill..Like the following situation..

Buyable Gas/Petrol Samp592

So the next thing you say is..

Buyable Gas/Petrol Samp593

So i would love to suggest that we make 24/7's and THE GAS STATIONs , be real buildings where you can buy Petrol/Gas for your car and you can simply add it by using a command while standing looking at the vehicles depot.That way we wont have problems of driving to the roads free away from the gas Stations without needing to think of our Gas anytime..Can save Cops from having to go back for refill,Civilians so they can free run away to where they like.

Make Gas Buyable so that people can keep their engines running in any of the 3 towns!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tg-rp.com
Maycore

Maycore

Buyable Gas/Petrol Empty
PostSubject: Buyable Gas/Petrol   Buyable Gas/Petrol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Very nice idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

Buyable Gas/Petrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buyable Gas/Petrol   Buyable Gas/Petrol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm

If you go at 24/7 shop you will fing it with taping /buy id (i dont emember the number) gas bag or something like that
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

Buyable Gas/Petrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buyable Gas/Petrol   Buyable Gas/Petrol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm

but it dont work ( i tried )
Back to top Go down
Stewie_Griffin

Stewie_Griffin

Buyable Gas/Petrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buyable Gas/Petrol   Buyable Gas/Petrol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 pm

You can refill your gas/petrol. If you go north you will see a gas station with no pumps, just drive up to it and do /fill and yur vehicle will be topped to 100%
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

Buyable Gas/Petrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buyable Gas/Petrol   Buyable Gas/Petrol Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:32 pm

I Mean i want to have buyable GAS , so i can put it everywhere i am.Not just stay inside LS So i wont be out of GAS!A Buyable gas can make our Travels better so we can turn out all the Map and not just be placed In LS
Back to top Go down
http://www.tg-rp.com
Sponsored content

Buyable Gas/Petrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buyable Gas/Petrol   Buyable Gas/Petrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buyable Gas/Petrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TG-RP :: Out of Character :: Suggestions-
Jump to: