TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please unban me!

Go down 
+2
Manos Manousakis
dhmhtrhc_AeL
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dhmhtrhc_AeL

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Nickname: dhmhtrhc_AeL
Time/Date: 5/4/2010 14:35
Reason:i dont know...the anti spam said that i have a tele-hack but i didnt know what was that..!!
IP Used:i dont remember..!
Admin Name:nikos_mokas
Extra Notes: I DIDNT DO SOMETHINK..I GET ON UNCLE SAM'S BIKE ..THEN DIED..AND THEN I WAS AT GROVE STREET!!!! I PROMISE I DONT KNOW NOTHING..!!!! I HAVE NOT GOT A HACK!!! I LOVE RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZ BELIVE ME...!!AND IF YOU BELIE THAT I DID THIS...I PROMISE I WILL NOT DO SOMETHINK WRONG AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Well i am Sorry to post such things but How Can U Describe the following Proof?

I dont think u are SO INNOCENT

TelePort Cheats

please unban me! Samp559

Weapon Hacking Cheats:

please unban me! Samp574
Back to top Go down
http://www.tg-rp.com
dhmhtrhc_AeL

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:09 pm

proton aderfe egw to teleporting hack dn exw alla to 2 kserw pos egine to hack me ta pistolia o aderfos m m to evale kai elege oti dn ine kati..egw na veveotjw ithela kai.....ksereis..!!!sovra milaw...an ine zoo o mokas..kai dn pistevei i dn katalavenei tpt...!!!! egw ti na pw...dn borei na diefthinei ena server....tou exw eksigiei..dn katalavenei..to proto teleporting ...akou ti egine...anevhka stn mixanh tou sam kai meta pethana..evlepa galazia othoni k elege you need rest now..meta me pige anti gia to hospital..sto grove street re...aaa kai pote ipa psemata..?to proi pou bhka rota kai tn dionis..to inferno dn itan sto hq...htan sto venzinadiko kai i mia nrg htan sto hospital konta!!
Back to top Go down
dhmhtrhc_AeL

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm

egw thelw na girisw stn server kai stn family...alla an dn me thelei o mokas..egw ti na tou pw..as mou to elege..oxi na m elege sou3ou mou3ou mantalakia..taxa egw ekana dm...re an ekana egw dm o dionis ti ekane re???RP THELEI..? AS FIGEI APO ADMIN AFTOS KAI O NIKOS TOUR KAI O MIXALAKIS AN TO THELEI ETSI RE..NA DW META THA TON VOLEVEI>..???EE OXI..KANEI TON MAGA EPIDI EINAI ADMIN..AS EIMOUN K EGW K THA S ELEGA KALA...!!
Back to top Go down
TouR
Admin
TouR

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Loipon dimitraki....

1) O mokas den ekane tpt einai auto-ban apo to systima fenetai den enimerwthikes gia to kainourio anticheat ot server

2) Den kanei pote lathos

3) Tha to skeftoume gia na se kanoume unban kai tha sou apantisw sintoma
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 am

i was at that moments , i saw it too
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 pm

first of all i kick you 1 time because the anti-cheat warn me that you teleport, and i kick you... The other times the anti-cheat kick you and fanaly ban you for minigun were you was in jail.. and i jail you because you DM
Kapout?
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 pm

koita vlaka.... se evgala apo tn family dioti ekanes DM... plakonosoun oloi tn wra me tn sam k mia mera anagastika n sas kanw freeze, epernes t car k dn t epestrefes, k se evgala gt eleges oti t ekanan alloi enw emeis kaname k oi 4 drug farming..

A k epernes k t gun xwris logo... k eleges oti t eperne o dionis
katalaves k min mou spas t neura giati %$#*&FGUYG^%Goijrf*(*TU*OT(&(F^FT

Last edited by Nikos_Mokas on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm

file 1on dn kanw tn maga epeidi eimai admin... allios tha eixa kanei ban s opion m adimilouse... 2on esu dn tha mporouses n eisaoun pote admin dioti eisai anorimos.. 3on an eisaoun admin tha eisoun k t mono atomo mesa ston server giati t eipes k mono s tha mas "edixnes" dld tha mas edioxnes epeidi s fernoume adirisi!! OK NOOBAKO?????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 pm

I dont understand greece.. lol

- Well i saw it to, and i saw this note to :Amd: has kicked Dh....Ael-Reason: Minigun
- i think i know what hack he was using.. When you open the map and do the find location [T] or [RMB] you will get teled there..

I belive that he was hacking.

Btw dont look at that picture with me on... ._.
it was an accident xD
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Re dhmhtrh pion aderfo s?Kai afou ksereis oti to sigkekrimeno oplo den epitrepete ston Server giati ekanes tin distoki kinisi na to pareis?Eisai xazos ? Krima omos..Telos panton afino ts admin na checkaroun ti trexei.

That weapon u held was restricted from the server . I had the Anti-Cheat Ready for any occasion and i asked Nikos to do some modifications on the Weapon part..And it seemed it worked..About the TP Hax part of appeal, i cant say much because the AC said it all..Shame pure shame

- Speak a little better english people all xD!

- Personally i believe that your last phrases dhm_AeL , were not really helpful for your unban appeal, in contrast u made it worse.Hope the admins can show you some mercy if u change your behaviour

- As for the Family part , dont cry and try to be more mature and earn your slot back if somehow is that possible.Generally have faith,future is bright i may say.About the DM that was said : You killed DIONIS Right? I think yes. Did DIONIS Kill u? No. Else i wouldnt let the case be so one sided.

For those who dont know. DM = DEATH MATCHING . So that Means KILLING AGAINST THE RULES, SOMEONE WHO IS INNOCENT..

The rest is up to you...
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 pm

i dont remember he killed me, i remember i ran frm him , cause he had gun , me not
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 pm

but he really wanted
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Now I do not fuck the fuck??? He said a lot of lies today and he flame admin... i am very cofused
If you said the truth, would you were unbanned but... It is up to Tour

Last edited by Nikos_Mokas on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dhmhtrhc_AeL

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 pm

i dont remember who was with me..i think fotis...he saw the dionis who fired me and killed me 2 times...the third time darcsektor_fotis saved me with a bike..!!!!!!!! DIONIS DONT PLAY THE INOCCENT BECAUSE U ARE NOT..!!!!!!!!!!!and now mokas...nikolaki...ti nomizeis esu eisai teleios??? ta am3ia panta ta gyrnousa ...kai dn thimamai tn teleftaia fora pios ixe afhsei to inferno sto venzinadiko..!nomizw esu..!!!tis nrg egw 3erw pios tis afhne opou na ne...to zr to gurnousa panta..kai to aspro enoite...dm giati re??sta ali8ia dn skotonun???dn skotonoun sta ali8ia gia pes...ti alo ipame oti ekana????
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 pm

i only defended from your's attack
and i didnt kill u any time
Back to top Go down
dhmhtrhc_AeL

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm

no you dont....you killed me 2 times...i remember it very very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:06 pm

i remember u always shooted me , when u see me
i always only defended (or i should stay and look how u kill me , cheater?)
i didnt and dont DM
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 pm

ok when you be in a mafia IRL go and kill the people go and kill anyone who you find in front of you, if you are assholl..

Last edited by Nikos_Mokas on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:08 pm

I dont think Tour's Anti-Cheat/hacks are wrong..
I they think are right, also yes yesterday i got alot of phonecalls that Ael Dmed.. Etc but i really dont know..

- Cmon? is the server online or not.. i would like to know.. Thanks Wink

Last edited by Maycore on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 pm

dimitris the best for you is to close your mouth because you do the situation worst

Last edited by Nikos_Mokas on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DIONIS

DIONIS

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 pm

no, join chat and u will see all
Back to top Go down
dhmhtrhc_AeL

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:10 pm

i explaind the things at nikos tour..if you are dickhead dont talk..why i shooted you..i folowed you to talk about the guns from trunk...and you told me that they were free..then i expaind you who was the gun and you told me the worst excuse!!!
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:12 pm

You arent a HITMAN nor an Asassin...THESE ARE THE ONLY KILLERZ that maybe will be able to kill someone in a Contract.No Contract was applied,neither ur family gave you the right to go and kill him , and as i remember i told you to stop..But u said no or what?Also co-acting with other gangsters for DM is not good either but lets hope that there are no more victims..

DM = Kill Random (Innocent) people just for Revenge?Aw come on thats not right as u know..Role Play server is it not DM server

As for the car part .. The INFERNO car that i saw that day with the killing problems..i saw it at the Gas Station ruined up + almost no fuel and of course no locks on it or w/e..That means someone left it.But who was it?Nikos wasnt online,i was running with my bike and none else from the gang was online.I mean WTF really..So what about that mate?
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Sorry For Double Posting..

You ACCUSE DIONIS for Killing you 2 times..Ok may i see the proof?POST SOME PROOF else you cant speak randomly..

@ MayCore : The AntiCheat is an idea of mine that i worked with some friends (Strangers but ok),and i gave it to Nikos Razz

Also the server is offline due to Updates and some Bug Fixing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please unban me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me!   please unban me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please unban me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TG-RP :: Out of Character :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: