TG-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TG-RP

The Greek Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maycore

Maycore

LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Empty
PostSubject: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Los Santos Police Training School

Okay i got an idea for an police training school, every new LSPD/Fbi member. Should start of by training there together with a Higher rank coach..

What to do at the school?

Well, training your Driving skills.. Shooting skills and also your RP SKILLS! [The rp skills is very important]
In the start you "NEED" to patrol with an higher rank officer, first when you past the test 100% you can patrol on your own!

The location of the school?

LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Trainingbase

Location of School and Shooting place

LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Traningshooting

Picture of the School..

LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Samp010x
Back to top Go down
Gary_Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am

It's a good idea, I think 100% may be asking too much for a newbie so say around 85% is a pass?
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm

I really like such an idea and the places you chose are ideal.Cops really need to learn some tricks and Corey you are a really good teacher i must say so.

This School thing needs some coding but in the future it will be a nice addition,because at the moment we still need more people ,thing that i will take care of at June nearly(More people then).

As i heard there are many people who love the job of the cop , and i was/am/will be the best cop in another server and i ll think over of applying.I heard the slots are really full but i feel the lack of cop activity that might be due to Police immature training or even bad knowledge of the commands and such things.

I would love the School of Cops to be Open . And i have already thought some additions we can add on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tg-rp.com
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanks man, yeah.. ad a few things to it would be great..
Lets see whats going to happend (:
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Yeah u have to take the Pass from Tour and then i will discuss it with him about the scripting part

Hope it will be made , and i think it will Smile
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah, but its hard to make i think. (:

So we gotta wait a few weeks/Month maybe? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Maybe a month in TOTAL i would say with some decent work from Tour and we will soon have such a building.

Just the problem of the Appear of the High Rank Officer..How to Solve that?

I thought of adding a bot that can do many possible options . Like :

Write appliances for newcomers that want to become cops where there should be a limit before you can become a cop.That means:

- You cant join a NoN-100% Cop Family(If there will ever be)

- You must be at least level 3 , in order to have some property at your hand

- He must have a little knowledge of what cops do

- He must not be a Top Wanted Player

- He must be a good RPer(That can be found throughout Forums ,better than bot which cant caluclate)

or Else

The bot will call (By Sending a PM , or a special message to the High Rank Cops that a newcomer wants some training (When some high rank is online) or either try informing the first high rank cop who will enter the server that a new cop came by and asked for training
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 am

Well sounds alright..
but i dont like the idea with a bot, i cant see how that should work - Even if i know Tour can make everything..

-But the problem with the High rank's.. Hmm yes.. Also me and tour spoke about it last day... Micha: and me: Could train them. But thats only an idea (:
-Also we want to make some Checkpoints for the Newbies, as you can see on the one picture there is a location with a forest also an Offroad way.. So there we would make some Checkpoints etc..

-Also i had an idea for the shooting school.. Red-Explosive-Barrels. lol Well get that as a target.. or something like that..

But i am glad that you like the idea ;D

Manos <3 WMUHAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
Nikos_Mokas

Nikos_Mokas

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Hmmmmm.... very good idea
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Thanks.. (:

- Btw is the server online? cuz i cant join.
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Well the high rank officer spot / job or w/e u call it, is the top rank u can get (Except we have Leader , Sub-Leader ) and that means really much playing which u seem that u can get really quick.

As for the explosive Barels..Hmm , have you thought the idea of DMers?They might explode the barells and the guys that are near will die for no reason.(Well it can be a method of escaping from cop takedowns , but in other time it can be used For Dming)I think of making / adding some big walls to protect the area . And have a checkpoint on the Door that will be built that will allow only COPS to train in there.
---- _- -- - - We can add the possibility for others to enter too, but to let them disarmed so they can observe and who knows they might learn some things.

<3 CoReY Very Happy Very Happy Arrow lol!
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm

haha well, the Barrels should be places in the woods >[Market on map]< And then in the Red line i drawed (im awesome to draw i know.. ) There should be some kind.. of an fench you know Very Happy a big WALL.. like demorgan.. and then a door.. That only cops can open.. or something like that just like at the PD.

So they wont use it for DM.. [hopefully they wont lol] Well yeah you are getting good ideas mate. Very Happy

-Manos <3 Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Manos Manousakis

Manos Manousakis

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Well adding some fences if not making a building!! <3 Corey: )
Back to top Go down
Maycore

Maycore

PostSubject: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm

The building is made Very Happy
The Sheriff's office cheers i dont hope the Sheriff gets angry..

Well, you know the other LSPD.. Also located on the map.
that should be the School/Sheriff guy's HQ..
And also at the Blue line We got the Shooting/Offroad driving location.. Where you can Learn to Drive... And also Shoot the lovley Red barrels.

Then Red line is just the School it self... <3 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]   LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSPTS=Los Santos Police Training School [Idea]
Page 1 of 1